Senior Process Leader – Pre-Project (Germering, Germany)
Leap29 are working with an international food processing and packaging business, our client is looking for a Senior Process Leader to join their team to focus on the pre-project and bidding phase. The position entails flexible travelling within Mid Europe region (consuming around 10% of your time)
- Working out technical concepts and solutions on time, on budget and on scope within the required quality from small to large scale technical projects.
- Leading the process design, driving technical discussions, working out and engineering process and line solutions, specifying components, calculating costs, preparing quotation, and contracting documents.
- Leading the project on time, on budget and on scope within the required quality from small to large scale technical projects from initial customer needs captured and evaluated to firm quotation and handover to implementation team.
- Defining deliverables and fixing the scope together with customer and customer management based on strategic and economic evaluations.
- Preparing, organizing and leading design and risk reviews, time schedules, commissioning and performance commitments
- Leading the pre-project team that is set up for medium and large-scale pre-projects (none of them direct reports) or collaborating with the project core team and the project management.
- Masters University degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Process / Food Engineering is required
- Fluent German (native speaker) and English language skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of work experience with projects – engineering, commissioning and lead
- Experience in the food / liquid processing industry is a must
- Experience in implementing processing solutions and working on installation projects
- Experience in bidding / tendering / pre-project / project work
- Experience in a client facing role; customer-focused mindset
Please get in touch to discuss the details further or follow the link below to apply.