Intermediate to Senior Automation Consultants Required (Rockwell Platforms) – Wellington, New Zealand – GMP Projects
Start date: ASAP
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Travel requirement: Domestic Based Projects
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience / industry competitive
Duration: Permanent Hires / Contract option available if preferred
Working Week: Min 40 hours per week
A globally renowned automation system integrator specialising in the development and integration of DCS/PLC and Delta V systems to the life sciences industry. This company are headquartered in Europe and work on some of the most high profile pharmaceutical and biotechnology projects globally.
A fantastic business with a high value on employee wellbeing. They are a consistently busy, stable employer to work with in a turbulent project driven market.
The Rockwell Automation Engineer will be responsible for the design and delivery of Rockwell PLC systems on site. You will participate in the development, testing and C&Q of Rockwell Automation solutions in the Pharmaceutical Domain
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
· Design, Implementation, testing & qualification of Rockwell PLC and SCADA process control systems for customer in the Life Sciences sector.
· Part of a multidisciplinary team to support and manage client’s site automation needs.
· Understand existing PLC code and required modifcation
· Site Commissioning and Qulaification of the Automation system
The Candidate Requirements
· Degree in electrical, mechanical, Instrumentation, process or chemical engineering.
· Min 3-4 years of Rockwell PLC experience
· Strong technical knowledge of Rockwell Allen Bradley Products
· Experience with Batch software, Historians, Virtualization, interfacing with third party systems
· Hands on with Factory Talk Suite, expertise with RSBatch or FTBatch
· Experience in Functional specifications, FAT, iQ, OQ – test plans & reports
· Experience in life sciences projects or operations