We are currently working with an engineering consultancy who are looking for an experienced process engineer to support an upcoming pharmaceutical project in Belgium.
The role would be based on a 12 month contract and require the candidate to be in fluent in English, French and/or Dutch language.
- Performing process activities related to Process Units of Pharmaceutical / Bio-Pharma Industry, e.g. development of Block Flow Diagram, Process Flow Diagrams, material and energy balances, P&IDs, data sheets of equipment, of instruments and of safety devices, cause-effect matrix and other common process activities, Technical specification for Request of Quotation, Technical alignment of Vendors / Suppliers quotations
- Support project managers for the engineering, design and execution supervision clean utilities distribution systems
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Take responsibility for cost and time structure, as well as design quality
Requirements for the role:
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch language
- 3+ years process engineering experience ideally within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Strong communication skills
If the above role sounds of interest to you or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or click on the link below to apply.