We are working with a global company who specialise in the production of high-quality stainless-steel components within the Food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
They are looking for a Junior project engineer to join their expanding team in Riesburg.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the coordination of process engineering of the project specific assemblies, components and interfaces in plant construction for the brewing and beverage industry.
- Technical design and calculation of the components.
- Be involved with the implementation of the offer and project handling.
- Participate in technical calculations for standardized partial systems.
- Provide technical support for sales with requirements analysis, preparation of offers and project advice both internally at site and with the customers.
- Be responsible for the running systems in close cooperation with your colleagues and with the customer.
Requirements for the role include:
- Degree or technician in mechanical engineering, plant engineering, food and beverage technology or process engineering.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial work experience.
- Very good German and English skills.
- Strong communication skills in order to share ideas with different departments.
- Ability to optimise and develop existing process.
In return, they offer a performance-based income as well as flexible, family-friendly working hour.
If the above role sounds of interest to you and you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or click on the link below to apply.