We are working with a global food packing company who are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Germany.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be joining a team who will be responsible for the delivery of technical products and support to their customers by providing maintenance and technical services. The position is located in Berlin, with travel required at customer locations.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide installation, commissioning and preventive maintenance services on packaging equipment as well as driving continuous improvement at the customer’s plant.
- Be hands on when it comes to preventative and corrective maintenance activities to maximise system performance.
- Installation and commissioning of relevant conversion kits in the plants and their documentation.
- Dealing with customers concerns and problems to ensure a continuous positive relationship.
- Perform troubleshooting and fault-finding services both on site and by telephone.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 2 years’ relevant technical experience with industrial installations, maintenance and/or service work
- Working knowledge of Rockwell automation equipment is desired
- Strong knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering and mechanics
- PLC knowledge and experience of working in the food industry is desired
- Fluent knowledge of German spoken and written, as well as good communication skills in English.
- Category B Driving license
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, including working from home.
If the above role sounds of interest to you or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or click on the link below to apply.