We are working with a global food packing company who are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in the UK.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be joining a team who will be responsible for the delivery of technical products and support to their customers by providing maintenance and technical services. The position is located in High Wycombe, with travel required across the UK.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide installation, commissioning and preventive maintenance services on packaging equipment as well as driving continuous improvement at the customer’s plant.
- Be hands on when it comes to preventative and corrective maintenance activities to maximise system performance.
- Dealing with customers concerns and problems to ensure a continuous positive relationship.
- Perform troubleshooting and fault-finding services both on site and by telephone.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 3 years’ relevant technical experience with knowledge of PLC systems/control and servo drives
- Working knowledge of Rockwell automation equipment is desired
- Familiar with the interaction automation-mechanics in equipment
- PSM knowledge and experience of working in the food industry is desired
- A good knowledge of English (written & spoken) as well as developed MS office skills are required.
- A valid driving license and willingness to travel, including on-call work on evenings and at the weekends is essential.
If the above role sounds of interest to you or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or click on the link below to apply.