We are working with a global food packaging company who are looking for an experienced Extrusion Coating and Lamination Specialist to join their Development and Technology team in Lund, Sweden.
They are looking for a Technology Specialist to focus on developing new lamination solutions, focussing on rheology, extrusion and film forming of polyolefins and barrier polymers.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Assist in developing the extrusion coating and lamination process and support their factories in their operations.
- Provide support to the development teams with optimized solutions.
- Be involved in solving technical issues to increase the capabilities of the organisation.
- Supporting projects by offering technical solutions, planning and testing.
- Be in regular contact with key internal an external stakeholders across different functional and international borders.
- Develop and convert solutions to produce packaging material in a sustainable way ensuring high productivity and quality.
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant degree such as polymer chemistry, physics and rheology.
- Strong communication skills and confident in both spoken and written English
- You are analytical and organised in order to create a structure and keep progress on many parallel issues
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing comes natural to you and you enjoy working with different kind of people
- Several years of experience from extrusion coating and lamination and are used to delivering in a team environment.
If the above role sounds of interest to you or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or click on the link below to apply.